SR9009 STENABOLIC, is a selective androgen receptor androgen receptor modulator that has been referred to as exercise in a bottle. Initial trials it showed increase in muscle and metabolic rate without exercise and enhanced stamina with exercise. Essentially, SR9009 has shown promise to improve endurance and metabolism to become leaner.
HOW SR9009 WORKS
The compound SR9009 works by binding to one of the body’s naturally occurring molecules, called Rev-Ebra. This molecule influences lipid and glucose metabolism in the liver, the production of fat storing cells, and the response of macrophages (cells that remove dead or dying cells) during inflammation.
The study on mice showed that lacking Rev-Erba had decreased muscle metabolic activity and running capacity. However, Burris group demonstrated that activation of Rev-Erba using stenabolic led to increased metabolic activity in skeletal muscle in both culture and mice. The difference was a 50% increase in running capacity for mice treated with SR9009 even when exercise is restricted.
Professor Burris who is the developer of SR9009 explained that the study resulted in animals developing muscles just like an athlete who has been training even when they haven’t. He believes that Rev-Erba affects muscle cells through the certain of new mitochondria, and the removal of defective mitochondria via macrophages. SR9009 is one of the strongest endurance booster out there. It is often compared to GW501516 because the benefits are comparable.
BENEFITS OF SR9009
7 primary benefits of SR9009 are as follows:-
SR9009 INCREASES WEIGHT LOSS
- Stenabolic shows great promise in increasing weight loss even without exercise- which is why it’s being touted as an exercise in a bottle.
SR9009 INCREASES STAMINA AND ENDURANCE
- Additional to muscle conditioning, initial studies showed that once the mice that were treated with Stenabolic for 30 days were aloowed to exercise, they showed a 50% increase in endurance-running longer and covering more distance than controls. This is due to an increase in the glucose oxidation in the skeletal muscle, allowing the body to go faster for longer with a higher level of strength and stamina.
SR9009 MAY LOWER BLOOD CHOLESTEROL
- Subjects treated with SR9009 for 7-10 days showed reduced blood levels of triglycerideand total cholesterol. Another study suggested that targeting Rev-Erba may be an effective method for suppressing LDL cholesterol levels using SR9009. Over an 8 week period , genetically modified mice with a similar fat profile to humans were treated with SR9009, resulting in a significant decrease in total cholesterol, triglycerides and LDL cholesterol.
SR9009 INDICATES A DECREASE IN INFLAMMATION
- Stimulation of Rev-Erba activity by SR9009 was shown to greatly diminish ventilator-induced lung edema and inflammatory cells. The study suggests that the circadian rhythm affects the immune response, which may exacerbate inflammation. As Rev-Erba plays a role in regulating the circadian rhythm, SR9009 may help reduce inflammation by activating Rev-Erba.
SR9009 MAY INCREASE WAKEFULNESS
- Due to its ability to activate Rev-Erba, Stenabolic can affect the wakefulness of mice. As it affects the circadian rhythm, when SR9009 was injected into mice during periods they usually sleep, they were kept awake longer and had less REM sleep. However, when the mice were injected with SR9009 during their normal awake hours, there was no perceptible change in their behavior. This suggest that stenabolic may be useful for sleep-related disorders such as narcolepsy or shift workers.
SR9009 MAY REDUCE HEART DISEASE
- Studies show that both normal and genetically modified older mice had improved heart function when injected with SR9009.
SR9009 MAY EFFECTIVELY REDUCE ANXIETY
- Mice injected with SR9009 twice per day for 3 to 10 days showed decreased anxiety-like behavior. Interestingly, it has been suggested that SR9009 was as effective as a benzodiazepine, even though it shows potential to increase stamina and endurance of athletes.
The best SR9009 dosage should be roughly 30 to 40mg per day for a 10-12 week cycle. If you personally think that SR9009 dosage is too high, you can always start out with 10 to 20mg to see how you react to the compound. Although keep in mind that SR9009 has a very short half-life so maybe that would not be best idea.
SR9009 SIDE EFFECTS
Stenabolic does not work as a fat burner, thyroid accelerator or appetite suppressant- yet still allows an increase in weight and fat loss. There has also been no suppression of natural testosterone shown, and it is suggested not to be liver toxic.